It must go on

So today the defective rear camshaft cover exchanged. The old one had a hair-line break near the sparkplug. We searched for a long time before we found the leak; at first I thought it was the gasket for the camshaft sensor. But no success after a couple of new gaskets. We then looked around with lamp and cloths until we finally found the crack. Before the new cover could be installed, I had to remove an aluminium burr from the inside so that the welded sensor pin did not hit it. That happened on the very first trial start. Pin bent. Now only the shaft for the sensor is lacking. I already have new gaskets here.

Die Galerie wurde nicht gefunden!